Neutrogena Shampoo Anti-Residue Formula Review
Want your shampoo and conditioner to work better? Look no further. Meet: Neutrogena Shampoo Anti-Residue Formula. This lavender scented once-a-week hair cleanser is now your new best friend.
This 6 oz. bottle contains a “shampoo treatment that instantly removes up to 95% of dulling residue caused by shampoos, conditioners and styling products.” (Quoted from Neutrogena’s website.) From personal use, I must agree that by using this product just once a week, it brightens and softens my hair. The anti-residue formula is meant to remove hair buildup from styling products while increasing the effectiveness of your daily shampoo and conditioner. Neutrogena Shampoo Anti-Residue Formula can cost anywhere from $5.49 to $7.99, depending on which store you go to. The price is quite reasonable, considering I’ve had the same bottle for about a year now. The ideal user is anyone who wants to brighten up their hair care routine with a simple once-a-week replacement of their normal shampoo.
- Simple to use – Just use it once a week for optimal results!
- Hair is more cooperative – After using this, my hair felt softer and easier to style. My shampoo and conditioner worked better to make my hair look healthier.
- I love the scent – Using this shampoo is reminiscent of pampering myself in a spa.
- Works with all hair types – No discrimination here!
- Size – Some say the bottle is too small. However, since I only use it once a week, I find that the 6 oz. size is fine. Neutrogena’s web site says they also sell the Anti-Residue Formula in a 12 oz. bottle. I have yet to see that size in stores anywhere. If you want to buy in bulk, I would suggest buying from Neutrogena’s website.
- Scent – Some customers have written reviews and say that the scent is a bit strong for them. I guess it is just a matter of personal taste.
If for some reason you aren’t a fan of the scent or want to go a bit higher end for your crowning glory, there’s always Brazilian Blowout Acai Professional Anti-Residue Shampoo. It costs about $50 for a 34 oz. bottle. Personally speaking, there’s always going to be a more expensive version of whatever product you are looking for out there. However, I can say with utmost certainty that I will be a loyal user of Neutrogena Shampoo Anti-Residue Formula.