For those of us who feel the need to look stylish while trekking through a crowed school campus or on the street on the way to work, it can be challenging to find a comfortable solution that’s a compromise between a purse, a laptop carrier and a backpack. With Heritage’s Day One Laptop Tote, you can have all three. This sleek bag aims to please with extra room, pockets, compartments and an area in the middle nestled away for your laptop. Overall, the bag is a stylish and very affordable solution to your laptop and purse related needs.
- Stylish, Leather-Like Vinyl Exterior With Triple Gusset Top Zip Construction
- Front Compartment Includes An Organizer To Fit Business Essentials Such As A Zipper Pocket, Detachable Key Fob, Cell Phone Pocket, And Business Card Holders
- Main Compartment Features Padded Computer Pocket To Fit Most Laptops With Up To A 15.6 Screen, Removable Accessory Pouch
- Rear Compartment Is Open To Fit Files
- Rear Exterior Features An Open Pocket To Fit Umbrella Or Newspaper
The Heritage Day One Laptop Tote is very sturdy – it’s reassuring to carry a bag with a flat, well-made bottom that will protect a laptop inside when the bag is set down on a floor. As for the specs, the tote measures 5.3 x 16.3 x 12.5 inches and weighs about 3 pounds. I use the bag for school (I attend a University where I do a lot of walking), and am able to fit 1 or 2 textbooks, or multiple smaller sized books in with the laptop as well (13-inch MacBook pro, for reference). The different sized pockets and varying compartments provide a lot of room for all of my other necessities: keys, iPhone, school supplies, makeup, hand sanitizer/wipes, a hairbrush, and a few other things. The bag looks very chic, and the exterior vinyl does provide a very genuine leather-like look. I would say that in addition to being a great bag to take to school (especially for those not looking to carry a backpack) this also doubles as a great work bag, which I bring to the office on my off-days. I work in a media-related field, so its nice to have multiple areas of space in a bag for different papers, products, and supplies I need for my job. My only real complaint is that I have been using the bag for about a week and a half and there are already a few white scuff marks on the underside of the tote.
- Looks great on; very stylish laptop storage solution
- Low price
- Available on multiple e-tailer sites
- Comes in red or black
- Lots of compartments and pockets to fit essential items
- Sturdy bottom products laptop from any damages
- Zips up for added safety (no button closures)
- Scuffs somewhat easily; black shows dirt and fingerprints
- Does not come with shoulder strap
- Bag is a little heavy even with nothing in it
When all is said and done, this is a good bag for those looking for a stylish and functional laptop tote. Keep in mind, since the price is rather low (around $24 at various online retailers) it might not hold up as well as a more expensive bag. Other than that, those who are searching for an carry-it-all tote at an economical price will definitely find what they’re looking for in Heritage’s Day One Laptop Tote.