The LIV Watches Kickstarter Project introduces the LIV Genesis X1, “an exquisite, Swiss-made, sapphire crystal, full-featured watch. Designed for the man who won’t be told what to do.”
Watch Features and Benefits:
- Beautiful looking: The watch’s multi layered dial highlights every detail of painstaking and innovative technique used. It exposes areas that would otherwise remain unseen to the eye, such as corners and edges.
- Swiss Made: Only Swiss precision for The LIV Man.
- The Movement: The Genesis X1 uses a highly precise Swiss Quartz Chronograph movement, the RONDA startech Caliber 5040.D.
- Water resistant: The Genesis X1 has undergone a rigorous leakage test, in which it has been exposed to static test pressure. The test’s result indicates that the watch can resist water up to 300 m, as long as the pushers and crown are not pushed, opened or adjusted when the watch is in water.
- Expertly crafted from quality materials, including:
- The Sapphire Crystal: As the hardest and most scratch resistant type of crystal, the watch’s sapphire crystal is able to protect the detailed dial better than any other type of crystal.
- Screwed down case with screws:A solid construction to ensure water-resistance over a longer period of time. This also ensures that the watch retains its visual appeal.
- Screw down crown: The watchmakers have carefully threaded the crown, which contains a compressed gasket that tightly seals the opening when it’s tightened, protecting it against the undesirable ingress of water. The screw-down crown also helps protect the Genesis X1 from accidental knocks.
- Accessible: Under $600 (available to Kickstarter supporters for $390)
The LIV Watches Kickstarter Project
The LIV Watches Kickstarter Project can be viewed on www.LIVwatches.com.com/KS